POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : High quality animations : High quality animations Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  High quality animations
From: Fabien Hénon
Date: 1 Aug 2000 16:44:42
Message: <39871AD8.11B5E0D3@club-internet.fr>
Is there on the net some software to create high quality animation ? By
high quality, I mean close to the VOB files found on DVDs.
I tried avi with a conversion to MPEG ( with avi2mpg1 : Thanks Ken), but

there is a limitation in size : around 360x300.
I tried lately the Divx format. It is read fine, but the drivers I
downloaded (for the M$ platform) are not up to it when it comes to
making animations.

Thanks for any information.

Fabien